- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
What Information Does Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. Collect?
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. may collect personally identifiable information, information that identifies you such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, in various areas of our Website. Many pages on our Website can be visited without providing any such information. On others, you may be prompted to provide personally identifiable information, such as to make a reservation, or to receive brochures or other materials. Certain features of the Website may require credit card and billing information as well.
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. reserves the right to combine personally identifiable information we collect with publicly available information or information obtained from third parties or affiliates. In addition, Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. may use electronic tools to collect non-personal information about visitors to our Website, including browser type, page requests, and IP address.
How Is Information Used?
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. uses personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to inquiries;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To improve the content and navigability of the Website, or to administer or troubleshoot the Website;
- To alert you to new Website features, special events, products and services;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Website.
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. may aggregate or anonymize information that we have collected for other business purposes, including for marketing purposes. Aggregated or anonymized information does not identify you, and use and disclosure of such information is not subject to this policy.
Who Sees My Information?
People that may have authorized access to your personally identifiable information include our employees, as well as agents or contractors who help provide data processing, marketing or promotion services, hardware and website support, and email management. Strategic partners offering or providing products or services jointly or on behalf of Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. may also have authorized access to your personally identifiable information.
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. In the event Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. sells, buys, merges, or partners with other companies or businesses, user information may be among the transferred assets. To remove your name from our mailing list please email email@example.com.
Links and Third Party Advertising
Protecting Your Information
Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personally identifiable information. Tenley K. Lawton, M.D.'s servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures.
The Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. name and logo, scripts, and product names are registered trademarks of Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks not owned by Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. .
License and Site Access
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. . You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. ’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Tenley K. Lawton, M.D. .