Posted by LawtonMD on July 8, 2017
Newport Beach plastic surgeon Dr. Tenley Lawton is unique, and not just because she’s board-certified, highly skilled and exceptionally experienced.
Dr. Lawton also is unique because she’s a woman in this field. That’s no small distinction, considering that an estimated 75% of plastic surgeons (or more) are male.
As a woman and a mother, Dr. Lawton is able to provide a familiar and welcome perspective to her patients. She’s had many of the same experiences as those she serves. And to women in Orange County seeking to build a trusting relationship with their plastic surgeon, it’s a big deal.
How do we know? They tell us — and they tell others, too, via Yelp and other online review sites. Here are just a few of their testimonials.
- “(Dr. Lawton) spent ample time with me, and I didn’t feel rushed. She explained in detail how the procedure is done and asked me a lot of questions to gauge what I was looking for in terms of aesthetics. She made me feel very comfortable. It’s nice to be able to talk to a woman about these things … not to mention she is extremely talented.”
- “I chose Dr. Lawton because I could tell I didn’t need to explain anything to her. I met with her once, and I felt she ‘got me.’ We didn’t discuss size, tone, body or anything else that many other surgeons discussed. We talked about just making change that made me feel like I had the natural body I really wished I was born with!”
- “I met with Dr. Lawton after beginning breast cancer treatment, and I could not have asked for a better referral. It was really nice to have a female plastic surgeon for such a sensitive thing as well. Dr. Lawton has an incredible confidence that helps you feel at ease knowing that she is going to do whatever she can to get the work done beautifully.”
- “After only minutes with Dr. Lawton, I knew I had found the best choice for me! As a woman, she completely understands the woman’s body, and offered great advice that I totally trusted.”
- “I needed someone that understood what I’ve been through without having to be walked through it. I’m a mom of two, and I wanted some kind of ‘mommy package.’ … I wanted someone who ‘got it.’ Once I found her, I jumped right in. I’m so grateful to have found Dr. Lawton.”
Are you looking for a plastic surgeon who actually knows what it’s like to be a woman? Dr. Tenley Lawton will treat you with the respect, care and understanding you deserve. Contact her today for your consultation.