Benefits of HydraFacial®
HydraFacial® is a great way to revitalize a tired-looking complexion and restore your skin’s youthfulness. Patients see immediate benefits from the moment they walk out of the clinic. There are many benefits of a HydraFacial®. Some include:
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles: HydraFacial® contains soothing antioxidants, peptides, and moisturizers that encourage it to produce more natural plumping compounds, such as collagen and elastin.
- Reduction in the number of large pores: Exfoliation and resurfacing unclogs pores, making it easier for them to tighten naturally after treatment
- Less oily skin: By unblocking pores and removing the top layer of skin, HydraFacial® can make your skin look less oily.
- Firmer, tighter skin: Aging, weight loss, and environmental pollution can cause skin laxity over time. HydraFacial® contains vital firming and skin-health-enhancing compounds that firm and plump it, making it look more youthful.
- Less acne: HydraFacial® also fights against acne by removing excess sebum and cleansing pores. Regular HydraFacial® treatments could make breakouts less likely.
HydraFacial Consultations Available
A HydraFacial® is a multi-stage, non-invasive procedure designed to enhance your skin and leave it looking smoother and more vibrant. Patients receiving this treatment look fresher and more rested afterward, helping to turn back the clock.
The first step of HydraFacial® treatment is to cleanse and peel. Dr. Lawton and the team use gentle exfoliation and resurfacing techniques to reveal a new layer of skin, sweeping away old skin cells, giving your dermis an opportunity to regenerate from the bottom up.
The second step is extraction and hydration. Here we use a suction applicator to remove debris from pores and intense nourishing serums to quench and moisturize skin cells.
In the last step, we saturate the skin with peptides and antioxidant serums, making skin cells behave more youthfully, giving you your glow back.
Am I a Candidate for HydraFacial®?
HydraFacial® is safe for the majority of patients wanting to improve their complexion. You might be an ideal candidate for HydraFacial® if you have enlarged pores, dark spots, or mild acne. It could also help you if you want to firm up your complexion or reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
HydraFacials® have become popular because they combine a plethora of skin-enhancing elements. The results from the procedure are often considerably greater than the individual treatments by themselves.
“Staff is very nice, office is nicely decorated with Dr Lawton’s ‘branding’. Welcoming atmosphere” *
Take the Next Step
Would you like to learn more about HydraFacial®? Simply fill out the form on this page or call Tenley K. Lawton M.D. at (949) 640-0999 to schedule your consultation with Board-Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tenley Lawton. Proudly serving Newport Beach and the greater Orange County, CA area.
*Individual Results May Vary.