Posted by LawtonMD on October 25, 2016
October! Are we ready for warm lattes, boots and sweaters? While this isn’t bikini season it is a great time to consider a procedure. Did you know most procedures do not fully reveal final results until 3-6 months post operation? Undergoing a procedure during the winter months—while hunkered down indoors—allows you to reveal your final results right when Spring bikini season hits. We are now offering end of year discounts for multi-procedure surgeries—making that mommy makeover more affordable than ever. Give our office a call, or request a consultation.
Dr. Tenley Lawton
Did you know that we now offer CareCredit to help finance your cosmetic procedures? For more information, click here.
Autumn is here—get pretty and pampered with our exclusive Fall specials
- New patient special: $179.00 for 20 units of Botox**
- Save $100.00 when you purchase 30 units or more of Botox and 1 syringe of Voluma or Juvederm **
- Save $100.00 when you combined Voluma and Juvederm during the same in-office visit**
- Purchase a Rejuvenize peel and receive a Illuminize peel OR Essential Defense Sunscreen free.
- Buy 1 5ml Latisse and get a 3ml Latisse free (offer good while supplies last).
- Looking to enhance your skin tone, texture, and resiliency? Try this dynamic duo from SkinMedica. Purchase TNS Essential Serum and Retinol Complex together and receive 20% off.
- Purchase Kristine’s new favorite products MyBody Glowbiotics Duo for only $99.00.
(Probiotic instant Resurfacing pads and Probiotic Hydraglow Cream Oil)
All specials good with nurse injector only. Can’t be combined with any other rebate or offer. Treatments must be done during same in-office visit. Not transferable to another client.
Plastic surgeons sometimes get a bad wrap. I get it. Some people don’t understand my job isn’t about vanity—its about empowering women to feel better about themselves. My patients are successful, confident, empowered women and mothers. But, sometimes there is that one thing, that one piece of us that prevents us from loving ourselves not only on the inside but on the out! Harmony is one of those women. Follow her journey and understand why I LOVE what I do!
You Can Still Have a Mommy Makeover Without Going Under the Knife!:
A Mommy Makeover can be whatever you want it to be. After all…you’re the mommy! If the idea of surgery and recovery time scares you or does not fit within your hectic schedule, there are still things you can do to look your best as a hardworking mom.
What Age is the Right Age for a Mommy Makeover?:
There is no “right” age for a mommy makeover, just as there is no “right” age to start a family. Both are very personal decisions that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Rather, they tend to involve much planning, discussion and, ultimately, excitement! Still, there are better times than others to pull the trigger.