As we age, gravity slowly affects the skin, leaving areas that were once full and plump with a look that appears flat and deflated. Juvéderm® is a cosmetic dermal filler that is injected into specific areas of the face to restore volume and correct facial folds in a way that looks natural. Since no skin testing is required with Juvéderm® your treatment can be done the day of your consultation by Newport Beach Juvéderm specialist and board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tenley Lawton. All procedures are done at our Newport Beach plastic surgery office in Orange County, California. Results* are immediate and Juvéderm® lasts between nine to twelve months, making it one of the most popular nonsurgical procedures. Juvéderm® looks and feels natural to the touch. *results may vary
Juvéderm® can assist in the treatment of:
- Deep smile creases around the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Frown lines between the eyes
- Vertical lip lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower lip enhancement
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet
- Tear Troughs
Side effects are rare, but patients receiving Juvéderm® might experience:
- Mild bruising
- Temporary swelling and/or redness of the injected area
Who should not have Juvéderm?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients with known susceptibility to keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring
- Patient with a known allergy to hyaluronic acid
Consultations Available Now
The first step is to schedule an in-person consultation with Dr. Lawton or one of our trusted providers at Tenley K Lawton M.D. in Neport Beach, CA.
Simply fill out the form on this page and we will reach out to you promptly to schedule your appointment.
Take The First Step
Would you like to learn more about Wrinkle Correction treatments? Fill out the “Request a Consultation” form on this page or call Tenley K. Lawton M.D. at 949-640-0999 to schedule your consultation with Board-Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Tenley Lawton serving Newport Beach and the greater Orange County, CA area.